I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Signal the Riflemen

Well, it's apparent that nobody will read this "blog," which may end up being a blessing in disguise. At least now I'll have somewhere to spew my words more freely and not worry about the consequences of my trashy phrases. Ohhhhhh how superfluous I am. That really fits my personality well if you think about it. I lack substance so try and flower myself up with gimmicks and accessories. No wonder why it's one of my favorite words.

Graduation for FHS seniors was last night. Just the thought of some of the most influential girls in my high school life leaving high school and in a sense leaving me for good hit me like a careening wrecking ball. But at the same time, it's allowing me to slowly slither out of the hallowed halls of FHS, and reside in the now, or at least...in the recent past.

This summer I'm going to do everything I always wished I had. Or at least, that's my plan. Whether I follow through with it or not is a completely different matter. I'm sure I'll need a little motivation, so that's where you come in. And that's ustedes, not usted, or tu, fyi.

If you've read this, please leave a comment with the first letter of your first name. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets go teabag chadrad.

tm

6/04/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

J

6/06/2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E

6/06/2006 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k

6/07/2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home