I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And We All Return to Our Roots

I told myself that tonight would be my last night working at Market Basket. I planned on leaving a note after I finished my work, and walking out those automatic doors, never to return. But now I have second thoughts. Should I just stick around for the next week and a half and fulfill my two week notice so I have the chance to come back after the summer? I mean, after all, that place has bowed down to me many times, as in last night when the front end manager came up and hugged me, apologizing for yelling at me Saturday night when I didn't show up, saying that it wasn't my fault. Fuck it. I'll stick around. I hate that I'm indecisive, but at least I'm doing the right thing.

Regardless of my choice tonight, I am going up to the beach tomorrow and getting so drunk I fall in the sand and roll around like a beached whale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home