I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The door is broken.

Last night while reading up on cunninglingus I had an epiphany. Nahhh, just kidding...about the epiphany, not the cunninglingus. I'm a creep, I know.

If my lovelife was a boat, it would be that WWII ship they just pulled out of the ocean; it sunk a loooong time ago.

This morning was my last day at MB. Maybe forever, maybe for a couple of months. Only time will tell. All I know is that last night my dumbass of a boss left me a note telling me to "fill the chicken case before I LEAF." Fucking idiot. That's the reason I quit. I can't stand stupidity. Or this meaningless rambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home