I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Time passages.

Barbz was probably right. She said I just "get girls to like me" so then if I think that a relationship would work out with us, I can go for it, with no fear of rejection. I never really thought of it that way, but it makes so much sense. Well...I DID do this anyways. I gave that shit up with a previous fiasco that went horribly wrong. I haven't felt challenged since then. Blah blah blah. I have an odd feeling that summer is just going to pass me by. It's two in the fucking morning. Why am I up and rambling about nonsensical unimportances? And why do I get so emotional every time I watch any goddamn movie ever? I'm such a sucker for Hollywood fables. And yet I'll never be apart of a storied romance. Hell, I'll be lucky to even ever have a serious relationship with a female. Love takes bravado with a side of balls. And apparently I lack both. Yes, I'd like cheese with this w(h)ine.

In other news, my cat broke my mom's screen last night and jumped out of her second floor window. There was a mark in the mulch where she landed. Stupid fuck. We're not letting her back in as we watched er get effed up the a by a male cat later in the afternoon. So along with the possibility of pregnancy, she'll probably have fleas. So long you sonofabitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home