I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Gotta Stay Flyyyyyyyyy Till I Dieeeeeeeee

Monday and Tuesday brought my happiness up.
Monday, I called the cops on Mike, this fat red head kid who threatened to stab me last year at the park, and now he has a no trespassing for his life. All the kids are happy about it. Me too.
I now have a meeting at FSC tomorrow to figure out the no class situation. Get that shit out of the way.
We are 100% confirmed getting the apartment now, and the carpets and gas line should be all set for Tuesday.
Party in Billerica last night. It was nice.

For once, I can say that things ARE looking up, and not have to cross my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home