I'm not Ashlee Simpson, but here are some pieces of me.

The Trials and Tribulations of a 19 year old: Part Peter Pan, Part Genious.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Jorth of Fuly.

Who am I kidding? I can't give this shit up yet.

Things are looking up? Possibly? Maybe? Ehh...I wouldn't go that far, but only time will tell.

My room is littered with home furnishings, a microwave, and empty boxes. In any day I will be moving into an apartment. It's monumental, and I expect a statue commemerating my departure erected on my lawn. Beech Street, here I come.

The city job is roaring along. Today I walked in the parade, behind the mayor. I'll have you know that I was two seconds away from purchasing a vendor-special capgun and faux-assasinating Skylott...I mean Mylott. The only part that sucked was walking from City Hall to the 99 after the parade to get back to my car.

Saturday I had to work at the Civic Days Doll Carriage Parade at Riverfront Park. Calling it the easiest day of work ever would be an understatement. Your taxes were used to pay me 36 dollars to walk around petting a llama, eating popcorn and a snocone, watching a magician and then being his assistant, bouncing around in the moonwalk, and playing "I Spy."

Holidays suck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you

7/05/2006 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those were some great banner carrying skillz in the parade. lol.

-maria m.

7/07/2006 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home